Level II Specialist primary duties include Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support, including software/hardware installation, troubleshooting, hardware break/fix, VoIP phone support, technical documentation, asset management and account management. This role acts as the second level of support to end users by handling service requests that have been escalated by lower tiers.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical assistance for computer hardware, software systems, and printers/copiers
* Respond to inquiries via email, phone, walk-up or ticketing system
* Document all support incidents via our Help Desk Ticketing system and close tickets once issues have been resolved
* Appropriately label and code all tickets
* Setup and install desktops, laptops, printers, phones, and other peripheral equipment and keep current with latest firmware
* Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve reported issues (software, hardware, and processes) in a logical and systematic method
* Identify and escalate issues to appropriate groups as needed
* Prioritize work and set expectations for all incidents and requests
* Identify and initiate proactive, basic solutions that improve efficiency and/or effectiveness
* Collaborate with customers (of all levels of the business), team members, and support teams to identify incident details and request requirements
* Coordinate the shipping and receiving of all IT related equipment
* Coordinate the warranty repair for all IT equipment to and from the manufacturer, including tracking and follow up as needed
* Responsible for on-boarding and off-boarding tasks, including but not limited to account creation and management, email, and phone setup
* Perform user account management within Active Directory, including account lockouts, password resets, and user verification
* Assist in the management and delegation of tasks and issues to Specialist I technicians
* Train Level I and Level II Specialist candidates
* Other duties as assigned
Education and Skills Requirements:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required) with 2 to 5 years of experience working in a technical support capacity
* Competent knowledge of computer desktop, laptop, and mobile hardware, operating systems; networking, remote access, client-server and thin client technologies
* Help Desk Professional or equivalent certification (CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, Help Desk Institute, etc.)
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.
About Sarepta Therapeutics
Sarepta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative RNA-targeted therapeutics.