Level I Specialist primary duties include Tier 1 technical support, including software/hardware installation, troubleshooting, hardware break/fix, VoIP phone support and asset management.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Provide Tier 1 technical assistance for computer hardware, software systems, and printers/copiers
* Respond to inquiries via email, phone, walk-up or ticketing system
* Document all support incidents via our Help Desk Ticketing system and close tickets once issues have been resolved
* Appropriately label and code all tickets
* Setup and install desktops, laptops, printers, phones, and other peripheral equipment and keep current with latest firmware
* Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve reported issues (software, hardware, and processes) in a logical and systematic method
* Identify and escalate issues to appropriate groups as needed
* Prioritize work and set expectations for all incidents and requests
* Identify and initiate proactive, basic solutions that improve efficiency and/or effectiveness
* Collaborate with customers (of all levels of the business), team members, and support teams to identify incident details and request requirements
* Laptop Imaging, profile creation and configuration
* Monitor and manage technical support inventory and supplies
* Mobile device configuration
* Monitor and stock printer and copier supplies
* Workstation setup and configuration
* Other duties as assigned
Education and Skills Requirements:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required) with 1 to 3 years of experience working in a technical support capacity or technical trade / vocation training
* Experience working with and knowledge of computer desktop, laptop, and mobile hardware, operating systems; networking, remote access, client-server and thin client technologies
* Help Desk Professional or equivalent certification (CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, Help Desk Institute, etc.)
* Must possess a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and reliable
* Excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written) skills
* Strong problem-solving skills; demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity to resolve issues
* Ability to multi-task various (and sometimes conflicting) priorities
* Ability to work in a strong team environment as well as independently as the need arises
* Ability to operate in fast-paced, stress-inducing environment with sense of humor and positive demeanor
* Must convey a professional image to the business community at all times
* Commitment to contributing to team environment and company vision
* Professional maturity to operate independently without constant supervision
* Ability to interact effectively with people at every level of the organization
* Advanced troubleshooting skills of familiar and unfamiliar technologies alike
* Ability to physically lift and carry approximately forty (40) pounds
* Applicant may be required to work nights, weekends and holidays if the need arises
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.
About Sarepta Therapeutics
Sarepta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative RNA-targeted therapeutics.