ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957. Position Overview The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support and training for software and hardware to end-users according to established department guidelines. Position requires 95% phone support.
* Provide assistance to end-users on software and hardware problems.
* Configure and maintain personal computer hardware including PC's, notebooks, printers, etc.
* Provide training and documentation for AlliedBarton Security Services standard and custom applications.
* Assist with documentation creation for various projects and support FAQ's.
* Maintaining network security, User account creation / Administration.
* Complete special projects as assigned.
* Remain flexible in work schedule to work various shifts if needed (Hours of operation 8:00am-7:00pm) On-call required.
* Assist network operations in maintaining network connectivity.
* Four degree in computer science preferred
* Customer service experience in an IT environment
* Preferred certification in the following:
* Comp TIA A+ certification
* MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist)
* Any certifications from HDI
* Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2007.
* Familiarity with data communications equipment and software.
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook).
* Microsoft Visio/ Project.
* Custom Applications (ERP, CRM).
* Previous help desk experience required
* Must have automobile. Occasional travel is required
* Ability to lift and carry computer equipment to 45 lbs.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal is a facility services company and a security services provider.