We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Support Desk Technical Specialist for the Corporate IT team. The fundamental responsibility of the Suppor Desk Specialist is to provide technical support and training with software and hardware to internal end-users primarily through in-bound phone calls. On-call rotation with the other members of the department team. Additional responsibilities include the following:
* Provide assistance to internal customers on software and hardware issues and questions
* Configure and maintain hardware including PC, notebooks, printers, etc.
* Provide training and documentation for Allied Universal Security Services standard and custom applications
* Assist with various projects and support as assigned
* Maintain network security, User account creation/administration.
* Assist network operations in maintaining network connectivity
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma plus education in Computer Science. At least 1-2 years previous help desk experience is strongly preferred. A positive, friendly attitude towards internal clients is essential to provide a high level of customer service using excellent communication skills to all levels of employees and management. The ideal candidate must also be familiar with the following:
* Operating systems (Windows 2007/2008/2010)
* Familiarity with data communications equipment and software
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
* Custom Applications (ERP,CRM)
* Previous Support Desk experience preferred
* Must have automobile. Occasional travel is required
* Ability to lift and carry computer equipment to 45 lbs.
* Comp TIA A+, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist), HDI certifications are preferred.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal is a facility services company and a security services provider.