The Tjx Companies, Inc.
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
We are seeking an experienced Technology Manager to support our North American Stores. You'll provide technical leadership & vision to address critical business needs by partnering with our I&O and Solution Delivery teams.
* Manage 3rd Party Service Providers to deliver Level 3 Technical Support for North America Stores, back office applications and critical services.
* Partner with Solution Delivery teams to ensure new technology meets all quality standards and is transitioned to support teams smoothly.
* Collaborate with Infrastructure & Operations peers to drive process and technology standards and continuously improve end-to-end support for all stores globally.
* Provides management oversight for activities within a highly complex, impactful, and global environment.
* Provides service-related input, review and management of work requests through engagement with customer representatives, service providers, service support representatives, and/or subject matter experts for highly complex service areas.
* Provide technical support and advice for new solution delivery projects.
* Provide technical input into business unit technology roadmaps.
* Provide technical input into system design of new applications for stores globally
* Work with vendors to build new capacity and optimize existing capacity.
* Drive department priorities, policies, and procedures to ensure continuous process improvement.
* Ensures that work is completed in a timely and cost effective manner, and conforms to the requirements and standards of practice within TJX IT.
* May work as an Incident Owner in response to Service disruptions. If called upon, is expected to assume full ownership of incidents and drive to closure. Ensures all necessary parties are engaged in a timely manner. Can be counted upon to escalate when necessary and communicate when appropriate.
* Acts as a point of contact for escalations from internal business and IT partners.
* Defines and ensures compliance of standard operating procedures for area of responsibility
* Responsible for implementing, adhering to, and advocating for ITIL best practices in regards to Service Lifecycle, Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement.
* Manages 3rd party service providers. Monitors vendor performance against agreed SLAs, conducts reviews of service.
* Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Solution Delivery Process (SDP). Reviews artifacts from SDP for Operational Readiness.
* Assists in the preparation of estimates, design and operational support requirements, and technical solutions for projects of a more complex nature.
* Manages medium to high complexity work requests to ensure they are correctly prioritized and actioned.
* Special projects and duties as required
* May be required to be "on-call"
* Additionally, may be directly responsible for the management of human capital. This includes:
* Assigning activities and work tasks
* Monitoring work progress
* Preparing annual staff gals and objectives
* Conducting performance and merit evaluation
* Providing career guidance, coaching, and general team development
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5 years of IT or relevant experience
* 1+ years leadership experience in people, technology and systems
* Advanced knowledge of practices within area of responsibility
* Ability to alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities
* Ability to manage conflict and hold people accountable
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: IT Manager, Technical Support, Information Technology, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Technology, Retail, Fashion
About The Tjx Companies, Inc.
TJX is an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.