IT Strategy Analyst - Task 11 - FTBLV
Req #: 218652
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI International Inc. is looking for an IT Strategy Analyst with Army Headquarters experience located at Fort Belvoir, VA.
More About the Role:
As a team member supporting Army CIO/G-6, you will provide technical support to include planning, programming, budgeting, and analytical services to aid in resourcing critical Army command, control, communications, computers and information technology (C4IT) needs. You will also provide recommendations for how the CIO/G-6 can synchronize technology and business management to enable better execution, risk control, and efficiencies for the Army. Duties include all areas of project life cycle, from initiation through closeout to ensure the successful execution of the project's mission, goals, and objectives. Typically reports through a team lead to the Program Manager. Responsible for overseeing one or more activities, control accounts and tasks within a project/program.
* Provide Government Leaders with analytical and technical advice to support and defend major principle business decisions for the HQDA and CIO/G-6 in the areas of information sharing, information management, strategic, operational and tactical net-centric capabilities.
* Assists with the formulation, development, and preparation of information management plans, programs, policies, and regulations governing planning, programming, and budgeting for HQDA and CIO/G-6.
* Establishes and implements tactical and operational plans for each project, with significant emphasis on the achievement of project goals
* Identify and document critical project risks
* Advises the Enterprise Services Division Chief on strategic, technical, and administrative issues affecting information management support.
* Responsible for advising project improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance the performance of the project supporting the planning and execution of Enterprise Services.
* Subject Matter Expert (SME) level knowledge
* Able to conform to the Project Management Plans scope and operate within the direction of the DoD and Army mission, vision and implementation plans.
* Leverage business knowledge and interpersonal skills to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leadership.
A BS/BA with a minimum of 5 years of Army Project Support experience is required and experience supporting the Army CIO/G-6 is desired. Additionally, specialized experience with proven success in Strategy and Portfolio Management is a plus as well as experience as a Staff Action Officer.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Must Have (Active) Secret Clearance
Must Have Army Headquarters Experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Understanding how the Army operates to include VoIP, UC Soft Client, VTC, DEOS, AKO, Storage as a Service, and Enterprise SharePoint.
ITIL v3.0 Certification
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.