NMCI Senior Helpdesk/Systems Administrator
Req #: 221850
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking a NMCI Senior Helpdesk/Systems Administrator to support our government customer located in Washington DC. In this role you will be the liaison between NMCI and the end user. You will work through NMCI issues for the user. We are looking for someone that can be the "go to" person for using new technology.
What You'll Get to Do:
* IT Support (computers, phones, printers, VTC, wireless devices, etc)
* Create accounts to create, delete, or move employees
* Issue iPhones, iPads, Cell phones, hot spots
* Asset management - manage who has what
* Learn Active Directory (used to check accounts and computers)
* It Equipment Orders
* DRMO - dispose of old equipment
* Submit account requests via SAAR, NNPI User Agreement, Cyber Awareness Challenge Certification, SIPR accounts, etc.)
* Report on missing or stolen equipment
* Share Drive management
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Security Clearance
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 7 years of related experience
* Must have MS network knowledge
* Customer service experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* NMCI helpdesk experience
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DC METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.