Software Test Engineer
Req #: 222352
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Contribute to development of system comprehensive scripted test procedures for testing communications and signal processing systems
* Build, monitor and maintain Continuous build and integration environment.
* Execute test plans and procedures and thoroughly document test results
* Effectively document and communicate problems and issues identified during tests and collaborate with interdisciplinary engineering team (including signal processing and software engineers) to further investigate, characterize and resolve problems/issues
* Work in a lab environment and use test automation tools and lab test equipment to include signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and network analyzers
* Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
Skills and Knowledge:
* Demonstrated ability to analyze, test and verification of requirements
* Demonstrated ability to write system test plans and procedures
* Demonstrated ability to interpret make/complier output to help triage build issues in conjunction with software developers
* Demonstrated ability and knowledge of make and build tools, SPEC file handling and RPM packaging, use of virtualization environments, etc. for deliveries
* Demonstrated ability to develop and configure complex test scenarios and equipment
* Demonstrated ability in CI/CD environment to build, integrate and deploy such as Bamboo and Jenkins.
* Demonstrated ability in various Linux operating systems and macOS
* Knowledge of software development processes and associated tools such as version control systems, issue tracking, etc.
* Knowledge of scripting languages (Unix Shells, Bash, Perl, Python, AWK)
* Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications including Microsoft SharePoint
* Familiarity with Atlassian tools and Docker will be an added advantage.
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related technical discipline and 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience
* Work is typically performed in an office environment which requires proper safety precautions. Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.