Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We're looking for an IT Infrastructure Operations Support Technician to join our Global Command Center (GCC) team.
The GCC team is an onsite 24/7/365 central point of contact, communication, and support for the technology and infrastructure at ADP. You will be a first responder focused on keeping our network, servers, operating systems, and applications running smoothly. You'll play a central role in the health and stability of our infrastructure; this will include troubleshooting, documentation, communication, and coordinating efforts to resolve issues with our other support and engineering teams.
* 1st level response and resolution for critical hardware, software, and application events.
* Perform troubleshooting, updates, and regular maintenance on Windows, Linux, and Unix physical and virtual environments.
* Communicate directly with technology teams and business users regarding technology issues, outages, and downtime during planned maintenance.
* Coordinate and communicate with external vendors and partners for support.
* Update and add documentation for support procedures and system information.
* Escalation and decision point for the team
* Actively seek and implement ways to improve the team's processes, technical knowledge and relationships with other technology and business partners.
BS/BA -- Business or technical degree, with an emphasis on business or appropriate business experience is required.
* A demonstrated understanding of network communication, current server technology and hardware
* Demonstrated experience, or knowledge, with general IT topics client/server, OS, Database, networking, security, and automation
* Experience with ITIL framework including but not limited to certification
* Knowledge and experience administrating and troubleshooting Windows & Linux servers
* Ability to simplify complicated technology
* Ability to perform and communicate well in high-pressure situations
* Flexibility to work any shift or day of the week, including holidays
* Establish and maintain excellent business relationships
* Must be Service and Client Driven
* Must be comfortable dealing with all levels of management
* Good technical understanding of all Hosted platforms
* Must be assertive in order to represent clients best interest at all times
* Experience with troubleshooting server hardware components
* Experience using other synthetic and real-time monitoring tools (agent-based and agentless)
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.