* 5+ years experience with continuous integration development environments.
* 5+ years experience with common server operating systems, especially Linux.
* 5+ years experience agile software development experience: Scrum Process, Extreme Programming (XP).
* 5+ years experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
* 5+ years experience with Web Services, SOAP/REST.
* 5+ years experience working in an Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP) environment.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or 10+ years of equivalent experience.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.