Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
Does this sound like you?
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
* Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Lead UX Designer IV
ADP is hiring a Lead User Experience Designer IV. This is exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Interactive Designer skilled in visual design and web interactions.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
55 South Lake Drive
Pasadena, CA 15089
Things You'll Do:
* Works with internal and external customers (Product, Development, Service, end-users and domain experts) to analyze business needs and processes, and to identify how they can be enhanced by user-centered design.
* Analyses of the application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen, when designing the User Interface.
* Lead user experience design of projects end to end, incorporating comprehensive work flows, applying standards, using various tools to create effective, user-centered solutions. Recommend user research and partner with UX Researchers to determine user needs and test assumptions. Build and maintain productive relationships with Product, Development and other stakeholders.
* Stay abreast of changing UX methods and technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications including mobile. Ability to act as an internal consultant providing business and technical guidance.
* Incorporates the ADP UX Standards and Templates into work products and application UI design. Provide support for communication and enhancement of standards including style guides, patterns, and behavior clarifications.
* 8 - 12 years of graphic and interaction design in a corporate or agency context, assisting with a broad range of assets from icons to web flows.
* Experience with Project Leadership, to guide from requirements gathering though completion.
* Bachelor Degree in Human Usability Engineering, Computer Interaction, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions
* Able to multi-task and set priorities.
* Understanding and experience in user-centered design process
* Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details.
* A passion for championing UX and innovation.
* Experience moving your designs throughout an agile development process.
* Wireframe and prototyping experience
* Excellent interaction design skills
* Skilled in using design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Axure, Omnigraffle, etc.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users.
* Able to show off terrific portfolio of existing work with web, mobile and visual design.
ineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.