IT Incident Manager - Tier II Shift Lead
Req #: 202613
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Act as the lead for our Engineering Operations Tier II-III Support Services. She/he is responsible for the operating and Managing Tier II support 24x365, to include taking remedial action to correct any/all network outages, latencies and issues pertaining to the network performance.
* Lead conference calls and associated activities, related to all serious IT incidents identified by Tier I and/or Tier II personnel.
* Coordinate with stakeholders (DHS Components, telecom and IT service providers, other NOCs, other SOCs, etc.) all activities associated with the problem description, the potential solution avenues for the problem, and then the final problem solution.
* Own the IT incident from inception to resolution.
* The Shift Leads for the EOC will be IT Problem Solving Managers, who will lead the IT incidents to final resolution.
* Must have documented minimum 5+ years routing/switching experience in an engineering support capacity in Wide Area Networks (WAN):
* With more than 1,000 sites throughout the continental US, OCONUS and international locations.
* Which transport voice, data, video and have:
* Planned transition to newer architectures including use of software defined networks, cloud services, advanced monitoring, etc.
* Managed several web-based applications, used by at least 50K customers
* Managed more than 5 enterprise-wide services being transported by the WAN, (which are being operated by other vendors and service providers)
* Facilitated extranet connections to other entities (such as federal, state, local and tribal agencies, as well as non-governmental organizations and private industry).
* Which manage more than 50 critical applications, with very critical response times to address real-time technical issues.
* Cisco Network Associate certification (CCNA)
* Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
* Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.