Caci International Inc
Software Engineer(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 217886
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
If you enjoy providing software engineering and web development expertise in support of software development and day-to-day operations of system operations and maintenance activities. Join CACI to work with a team of individuals on the BITS Project.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Work on a team developing and maintaining thick client and web-based thin-client software applications.
* Design and develop new thin client, web-based capabilities/applications
* Derive requirements through interactions with customers/users
* Test, deploy and maintain applications
* Software deployment
* Configuration management
* Integration testing
You Will Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires computer science or software engineering bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in software development
* Must have or be able to obtain TS/SCI clearance and the required polygraph per customer requirements
* Understanding of User Interfaces (UI)s, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
These Would Be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc