Caci International Inc
System Engineer / Task lead(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 220372
Location: Dulles, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company in Sterling Virginia, is seeking a Deputy Program Manager with a strong Systems engineering background that are excited about using the latest technologies available. The team is growing and looking to add to our existing team of engineers. The right candidate will be an experienced System/Software/RF Engineer looking to grow into Project Management while still keeping their technical skills sharp. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Research, document, develop, and deploy hardware and software solutions in a continuously evolving development environment.
* Work with a team of ten software and hardware engineers to bring newest COTS and open source technologies into the IC.
* Have system engineering experience in addition to RF and Linux knowledge.
* Work with a multi-disciplined team of RF, DSP, Software, Hardware, and System engineers.
* Strong team skills with an ability to take ownership of a problem and see it through to completion are desired.
* Support the Design, Document, Test, and Delivery RF Processing solutions to customer locations
* Plan, Monitor, and Report program cost and schedule status
* Engage customer with new ideas and submit white papers
* Provide ROM and RFP responses
* Support development team to ensure integration of hardware and software components is seamless
* Support RMF documentation process including test creation and verification of developed environments
* Test developed tools and techniques
* Installs, configures and tests software packages
* Rack and cable of system hardware
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science in an engineering field
* Minimum of 5-years' experience in an engineering field
* Experience performing functional requirements decomposition, traceability, and management
* Experience preparing for and leading customer control gates such as Preliminary/Critical Design Reviews, System Requirement Reviews, Pre-Ship Review, and on-site in briefings
* Experience in coordination and installation of systems to customer locations
* Technical writing skills to include: requirements documentation, concepts of operation, software release notes, user guides, and maintenance manuals
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
* Perform traditional System Engineering tasks (requirement creation/management, create and maintain technical documentation, lead technical discussions, etc.)
* Ability to assist the development team with software integration activities
* Ability to work independently
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* 1-3 years of related software development experience
* Familiarity with HP hardware and firmware upgrade
* Light knowledge of Java/ C++ /Web/java scripting is helpful
* Knowledge RMF process
* Experience with digital signal processing hardware and software
* Working knowledge of RF collection systems
* Linux experience highly desired
* PMP, CAPM, or PMI-ACP
What We Can Offer You:
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc