MACC MISSION STATEMENTS
MACC organization performs a wide variety of missions including:
* Production, analysis, certification, consolidation and reporting of all financial data, and production of risk and regulatory indicators of market and brokerage activities for MACC partners and stakeholders including but not limited to P&L, income attribution, VaR, stress, and Market Risk sensitivities
* Support of business lines, Risk and Finance departments on regular reports and ad hoc requests
* Control and monitoring of risk limits (market and counterparty) and follow up on breaches
* Definition and implementation of a control framework aiming to secure production and certification processes
* Maintenance and quality controls of market data related to all businesses
MACC seeks to develop the expertise and skill set of every one of its employees. Our recognized technical knowledge and capacity for analysis enables us to bring real and lasting value for our business line partners. Moreover, MACC is looking for people who have a variety of strengths and passions, and offers a place
to design, propose, create, and implement revolutionary business solutions for our clients.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop tactical and long-term strategic solutions, which will become part of overall MACC framework/platform across Market Risk, P&L, VaR, and stress workflows;
* Develop libraries to help analysts work with time-series datasets and run back-tests on statistical models;
* Develop various certification and reporting tools;
* Liaise with Digital Transformation and other ITEC teams to adapt and transition from tactical strategic tools;
What You'll Need:
* As an agile developer, you will work front to back in an agile environment to develop MACC platform.
* You have the following skills/knowledge:
* VBA knowledge;
* Python coding skills (including Python 3) and understanding of PEP8 best practices;
* SQL and overall database skills in a relational database (i.e. SQL Server, etc.) + data access and object relational modeling with libraries, like SqlAlchemy;
* Proficient with GitHub version control system;
* Effective communication skills (verbal and written);
About Societe Generale
Societe Generale attracts deposits and offers commercial, retail, investment, and private banking services.