The Information Security Intern will work side-by-side with other Information Security Officers in Americas. The position involves working closely with various security program leads such as Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Vendor Management, Data Loss Prevention, Cyber Security Awareness teams, GRC team etc. as well as review and help implement security solutions. The Americas CISO will determine priorities in collaboration with the ROCS Team
* Proactively work with various the ROCS Team to support security requirements
* Produce monthly security KRI, KPI's for senior management
* Perform follow ups with various stakeholders and collect data for Cyber Security reporting
* Support application security initiatives and related remediation activities
* Educate and raise awareness of SG AMER employees of their roles and responsibilities to safeguard and protect SG corporate and client information
* The primary Training and Awareness responsibilities of the intern will include:
* Streamlining collection and dissemination of Training and Awareness metrics
* Participating in awareness events and building awareness campaigns
* Assisting with report creation and presentation of training and awareness milestones to key stakeholders
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent required, MS preferred.
* A solid understanding of cyber security concepts
* Working knowledge of the use of common application frameworks such as Agile and languages such as Java, C/C++, .NET, C# and others to avoid common classes of application vulnerabilities (e.g. OWASP Top Ten) is required. Understanding of HTTP and web programming
* Good understanding of Information Security standards, frameworks and best practices (e.g. OWASP, ITIL, CoBIT).
* Web development skills, knowledge about SharePoint, python is a plus
* Knowledge of secure development practices and techniques including OWASP Top 10.
* Good analytical skills, highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to challenging opportunities
* Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential.
* Good in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
* Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal and external teams
* Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering or relevant technical field.
* Knowledge of Information Security
* Fundamental understanding of communications technologies: email, FTP, Web.
* CSSLP, CISSP, CISA, CCP MCP/MCSE or SANS certifications a strong plus.
About Societe Generale
Societe Generale attracts deposits and offers commercial, retail, investment, and private banking services.