Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
At Guardant Health, we leverage the most advanced technologies and work with leaders in many different fields to create the most impactful and meaningful technologies for cancer management.
To support Guardant Health's leadership in disruption of cancer treatments, the Enterprise Software team is looking for an experienced and energetic software quality engineer to help drive software quality and continuous integration for an exceptional customer experience. The Enterprise software team is a driven group of software engineers, SQE, DevOps and IT specialists who are passionate about software technologies and strive for positively impacting patients lives through innovation and engineering excellence.
As a member of the Enterprise team, you will:
* Participate in requirements and design review meetings to create comprehensive test strategies/plans
* Build, extend, and maintain test automation framework (for web-based, mobile, API and Performance)
* Execute automation tests and triage issues/failures encountered
* Report, track and escalate anomalies discovered and ensure timely closure of issues
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and robust execution of testing as part of a regular release schedule
* Perform other duties as assigned
You have the ability to understand system architecture, design, implementation and succinctly develop test approach and test cases to deliver high-quality results.
You can work proactively, independently and as part of a team on multiple tasks and projects, and quickly learn new technologies.
You enjoy an agile, fast paced and highly technical environment. You are comfortable with receiving and providing constructive feedback.
In addition, you bring:
* Knowledge of object oriented programming language such as Java, Ruby, and Python
* Hands-on knowledge of RDBMS (SQL or Oracle) and running software via the UNIX/LINUX command line
* Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and people skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
B.S or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bioinformatics, or a related study or equivalent project experience
Physical demands /working environment:
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/lab environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
About Guardant Health
Guardant Health is a company that specializes in non-invasive cancer diagnostics and comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy.