At Guardant Health our mission is to conquer cancer with data; as such software sits at the core of everything we do. While we're best known for our molecular diagnostics, which unlock the genomic signatures of cancer, these tests are just the first step in the equation. Turning this genomic data into actionable insights shared with thousands of patients, physicians, and researchers in a scalable, reliable, and secure fashion is a software product challenge.
About the Role
As a Software Product Manager, you will:
● Work closely with the Product, Marketing, and Commercial teams to shape product strategy
● Collaborate with development, design, QA, marketing, regulatory, and other groups to gather, document, and execute on requirements
● Work closely with development and QA to write and test user stories and acceptance criteria
● Manage the day-to-day software release and documentation process
● Instrument, report on, and analyze user behavior with our products, and use this feedback to improve the product
● Ensure that both external customers and internal stakeholders receive proper communications about product launches, functionality, and issues
Fill in the gaps where needed to ensure that quality software is shipped on time
You are well organized and detailed oriented. Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, you're self sufficient and able to keep projects moving. In a given day, you easily move from team meetings, to data analysis, to writing user stories.
You bring creative and critical thinking skills to create actionable solutions. You are very smart; what we do is complex, and changes every day.
You can work proactively, independently, and as part of a team on multiple tasks and projects, and quickly learn new technologies.
You enjoy an agile, fast-paced, and highly technical environment. You are comfortable with receiving and providing constructive feedback.
In addition, you bring:
● BA/BS required
● 3-5 years of product/project management, software engineering, design, and/or marketing experience
● Ability to self-start and work independently even in ambiguous circumstances
● Ability to adapt quickly to evolving priorities
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent team player
● Ability to drive consensus among numerous stakeholders
● Conscientious, organized, and detail-oriented, but also able to synthesize high-level objectives and priorities in day-to-day work
● Strong curiosity and a passion for understanding the problems facing our users and the business
● Strong project management skills: a knack for streamlining processes and creating efficiencies
● Understanding of agile software development process
● Experience with internationalizing and localizing software products for non-US markets
● Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices
● A background in healthcare (not required but is a big plus)#
Keywords / #hastags:
#guardanthealth #biotechjobs #pharmajobs #biojobs #pharmacareers #productmanager #productmanagement #guardant360 #biotechcareers #softwaredevelopment #sdlc #managerofproducts #software #fda #api #microservices #ehr #emr #electronicmedicalrecords #electronichealthrecords
Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management. With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time and identifies associated treatment options. The recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map and a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Guardant Health
Guardant Health is a company that specializes in non-invasive cancer diagnostics and comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy.