Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 277 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
* DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
* DON'T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
* NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O'Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:
As part of PayPal Global Professional Services (GPS) organization, the In-Store Solution Consulting team is responsible for delivering integrations of PayPal services for companies across a variety of industries including retail, fuel, and consumer financial services.
The Integration Engineer is responsible for serving as the technical lead for merchant and partner integrations. That includes working directly with customers to provide product function expertise and engineering support while they implement PayPal services. This role directly partners with the assigned Engagement Leads and Account Managers who drive relationships with customers throughout the end-to-end integration process. The Integration Engineer creates and maintains solution designs for each integration and supports all technical development, testing, certification and launch requirements of the project. Acting as the "voice of customer," the Integration Engineer provides feedback to the business leaders, product managers, technology, and other internal groups on best practices, product suitability for each customer, and ease of use on new and existing function/features.
In addition to these responsibilities, the Integration Engineer must be able to work independently and lead discussions with other cross-functional teams, including Account Management, Sales/BD, Product Management, Legal, Information Security, Risk and Operations teams across PayPal as required.
* Develop solution designs that define how PayPal's services will be implemented by the partner engineering team
* Own technical delivery of a working solution from design, working with partner engineering teams through integration, testing, implementation and launch
* Onboard and configure merchants across a variety of product stacks including White-Label Wallet (formerly known as Paydiant), Braintree, Venmo and PayPal
* Develop sample code / reference implementations for PayPal's APIs (SOAP, REST, JSON, NVP)
* Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery
* Represent the full internal and external API capabilities of PayPal and PayPal properties
* Become a recognized technical expert with the internal product set and act as a guide for Business Development partners in identifying potential solutions for new market verticals
* Collaborate closely with internal teams including compliance, privacy, risk, information security, support and operations to ensure all aspects of a launch are managed
* Limited pre-sales engineering and leading solution discovery during pre-contractual stages of new merchants
* Ensure partners implement optimal integration strategies, techniques and user experience best practices resulting in certification
* Responsively identify and troubleshoot integration technical issues both internally and with partner
PayPal is looking for the best combination of skills across a number of areas. Above all, a hyper-focus on customer success, accompanied by the determination and energy to achieve the customer's objectives, is mandatory. Candidates must meet one or more of the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
* Working knowledge of the ecommerce, internet/software and/or payment industries.
* Bachelor degree in computer science.
* 5+ years of experience with Internet and mobile technologies including Web Services, SOAP, NVP, HTML/HTTP, iOS, Android and leading web and mobile application frameworks.
* Knowledge of SQL and databases including Oracle, Mongo and MySQL.
* Excellent customer-facing verbal and written technical communication skills are required.
* Self-starter that is eager and quick to learn new technologies.
* Outgoing and upbeat personality.
* Experience with payment systems, mobile apps or point-of-sale systems is a plus.
* Knowledge of Java and scripting languages like Groovy, Perl or Python is a plus.
Newton - Massachusetts, Massachusetts, United States of America
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
PayPal is a global technology platform and digital payments company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants.