Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 277 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
* DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
* DON'T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
* NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O'Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:
PayPal InfoSec is looking for a Security Integration Engineer to work on projects that affect current and new company acquisitions. Our team deals with many different environments around the world that need to adhere to PayPal Information Security standards.
PayPal's goal of reducing friction in financial transactions requires a strong security stance to earn and keep the trust of our customers. More than 250 million customers around the world depend on us, and PayPal InfoSec makes sure their financial information stays secure.
As part of the Business Unit Security Integration team, you'll be working directly with recently acquired companies to integrate their existing infrastructure with PayPal's security ecosystem. Every day is different, with new problems to solve, like migrating IAM infrastructure, building a containerized environment to host integration services, and cross-pollinating security solutions between our business units.
To be successful on the Integration team, you'll need to be curious and willing to dig into the strange issues that arise when a mature enterprise absorbs a 20-employee startup. It's our job to help new and existing acquisitions enforce PayPal InfoSec policy without creating an administrative burden. Through our work, PayPal maintains its focus on the security of our products and services beyond "Pay with PayPal".
Primary Job Responsibilities
* Participate in the security integration process at PayPal
* Help mature the integration processes, methodology, and approach to align acquisitions with PayPal standards
* Work with internal and outsourced teams to integrate PayPal Information Security tools with a wide variety of production environments
* Identity gaps, assess risk, and develop remediation action plans
* Assist with development of integration plans for acquired companies.
* Extensive Information Security experience with integration, automation, and enforcement, as well as public cloud infrastructure and associated security tools
* Familiarity with financial industry best practices and government regulatory obligations, including PCI DSS, SOX, SSAE 16, GDPR
* Demonstrated ability to manage long-term security projects from conception to operational handoff
* Strong working knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Cryptography and Key Management, and Vulnerability Management.
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code, especially on the AWS and GCP platforms
* Willing to travel occasionally for on-site visits with PayPal acquisitions.
* Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, and other automation toolkits
* SAML, Oauth, OpenID
* AWS, GCP, Azure
* Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS/Fargate
* Imperva DAM/SecureSphere
* RedLock, RedSeal, FlowTraq
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
New York, San Francisco - Braintree/Venmo, San Francisco-Xoom, San Jose
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
PayPal is a global technology platform and digital payments company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants.