AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT applications, with an emphasis on Integration Development and Support
* Experience in a complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business processes
* Strong experience with integration/ETL platforms like Informatica, Dell Boomi, etc.
* Experience integrating cloud based enterprise applications with multiple latencies: real-time/event-based, batch, sync/async and streaming
* Demonstrated success on at least two large integration projects
* Solid understanding of and detailed experience with enterprise architecture, APIs and microservices
* Proficient in Web Services, XML, XSLT, JSON and other integration technologies
* Strong knowledge of REST and SOAP based APIs.
* Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
* Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering and creating/deploying solutions to end users
* Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
* Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
* Comfortable in both waterfall and agile project management style
* Experience with Linux is strongly preferred
* Experience with AWS/Azure is strongly preferred
* Experience with cloud applications like Salesforce, NetSuite and Marketo is very strongly preferred
About the Role
You will play a key role deploying and supporting integrations using the Informatica Cloud iPaaS. You will be involved in all phases of deployment projects and the SDLC including: requirements gathering, configuration, development, testing, deployment, change management and production support. Our integration projects range between HR, ERP, CRM and other cloud based enterprise applications/systems.
* Aggressively participate in aspects of integration projects including requirement gathering, design, build, test, release and production support.
* Develop integrations focused on data quality and integrity, which can scale based on the growing needs of the organization.
* Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
* Review test conditions and expected results for product, performance and user acceptance testing.
* Continuously build technical and business knowledge. Seek out innovations in process improvement, best practices, product enhancements, improved communications and faster issue resolution.
* Prepare and present clear technical analysis.
* Partner with business analysts in producing solutions to business problems.
* Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
* Provide high-quality and timely support to end users
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* 401k match (4.5%)
* Wellness perks (hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
* 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
* Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
* Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and weekly massages
* Brand new state of the art office in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
* Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
AppDynamics develops application performance management solutions that deliver problem resolution for highly distributed applications.