AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
You have a Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree and passionate about quality, automation and has excellent problem solving abilities. Must be a critical thinker with meticulous attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have Hands-on technical experience in Java & developing Test frameworks, Test Plans, Test Cases and Automate using Java. In addition, exposure to Docker, Kubernetes and Big data technologies is an added advantage
* 5+ years experience in testing enterprise grade Web & API based products.
* Strong Programming & debugging skills with Java
* Experience in working with web servers & application servers like Tomcat/WebSphere/Weblogic
* Good understanding of working of Async type applications (Async Web servers & clients) & programming
* Experience in testing and automation of Micro Services based on Service Oriented Architectures (REST) APIs is an added advantage
* Experience in building & enhancing automated testing frameworks, tools, automated test suites, TestNG and Linux.
* Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Big data technologies will be a big plus.
* Good knowledge of Application performance monitoring & experience in using performance assessment tools is a big plus
* Good understanding of CI/CD and DevOps concepts is preferred.
* Strong analytical skills and high aptitude to learn and adapt to new processes
* Experience in working in an Agile environment
About the Role
This is a highly technical engineer role in our Quality Engineering team. As a member of QE team you'll have opportunity to develop test applications, exciting frameworks, tools, CI/CD processes, test plans and use latest cutting edge tools & technologies like Docker, Kubernetes & big data technologies.
All team members play a pivotal role in the success of the product, with everyone sharing a voice in the Product Quality.
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
* Medical, dental, vision coverage
* 401k match (4.5%)
* Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
* 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
* Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
* Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and weekly massages
* Brand new state of the art office in downtown San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
* Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
AppDynamics is a company that develops application performance management solutions.