The Application Integration Developer with SAP Cloud Platform Integrator experience is responsible for designing and developing enterprise Integration solutions. The position will work closely with Enterprise Architects, Middleware Engineers and Application teams to deliver enterprise wide solutions.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Analyzes, designs, develops and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies.
* Designs, develops, tests, troubleshoots and completes maintenance of integration components for applications and systems.
* Provides 24x7 level 3 on-call support of production systems on a rotation basis in support of technical processes and interfaces.
* Understands, refines and complies with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
* Works with Solution Architects to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate integration patterns and standards.
* Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
* Leads small teams of contractors and mentors junior developers.
* Builds and maintains a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas they support.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
* Assists in other departments of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
Computer, phone, printer, copier, fax
Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications
* Minimum of 5+ years' of experience in SAP PI/PO and 2+ years with SAP HCI/CPI.
* Hands on experience working with business users and Solution Architects to determine integration requirements, develop and test HCI/CPI interfaces.
* Experience with Groovy or JAVA Scripting.
* Experience in the configuration of adapters such as JMS, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, Proxy, FTPS, web services, and iFlows.
* Experience working in and administering a multi-tenant HCI/CPI Environment.
* Experience with CTS+ transport management and alert configuration.
* Experience in integration with SAP Cloud applications such as SuccessFactors with On-premise solutions.
* Experience in setting up Keystore, generating SSL certificates and SSH Tokens.
* Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
* Must have proven ability to set and follow priorities and timeline.
* Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
* Must have the ability to build lasting trusted partnerships across various functional areas and technical disciplines. Able to support off-hours work as required, including weekends, holidays, and 24/7 on call responsibilities on a rotational basis.
* International travel may be required.
* Experience with SAP PI/PO 7.4 or higher.
* Experience with SAP Cloud Connector.
* Experience with BPM design and modeling.
* Experience integrating custom and package products across complex enterprise environments.
* Working understanding of security standards such as SAML, XACML, MASSL, and OATH.
* Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Costco Wholesale Corporation operates membership warehouses.