The primary role of the Membership Support Analyst is to ensure maximum productivity and minimum downtime to internal customers by providing the highest level of support for issues related to Membership and Credit Card systems. To accomplish this goal, the Membership Support Analyst is required to assist Programmer/Analysts on the team to evaluate and address CARTS Tickets escalated through the Service Desk or Self Service Options.
* Pay based on experience.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Provides quality customer service and support to end users, IS Service Desk and other support teams via phone, email, in person, documentation, and/or training and education.
* Ensures a high level of responsiveness by evaluating and appropriately responding to customer reported problems to determine the affected business service, and identify who needs to be involved for problem resolution.
* Tracks and informs customers of the status of their requests throughout the process and promptly resolve issues.
* Monitors alerts and events reported by systems and execute established recovery procedures.
* Creates and maintains business process and technical documentation as well as reviews, updates and creates knowledge base articles for the Service Desk and internal team.
* Prepares ad hoc reports as requested by business areas.
* Performs regular system data maintenance tasks as assigned.
* Assists in working with cross-functional members of business teams on tasks as required.
* Effectively manages and maintains the team's incident queue and ensures incidents are resolved within defined Service Level Agreements.
* Develops and maintains partnerships with IS Service Desk and other IS teams to ensure quality service and support.
* Meets or exceeds performance metrics related to productivity and quality.
* Adheres to security management practices, as well as promote established security standards.
* Understands and adheres to the Costco Wholesale Mission Statement and Code of Ethics.
* Available to work nights and weekends as necessary and perform 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis.
* Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
* Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
Computer, phone, printer, copier, fax
Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications
* Minimum of 2 years of Membership or Marketing experience at the warehouse in the past five years.
* Must have in depth knowledge of Membership and Credit Card business processes.
* Strong communication skills and able to work effectively with all levels of the business and IS.
* Technical aptitude and a passion for learning about new emerging technologies.
* Detail oriented and possess strong problem solving skills, with the ability to analyze a situation for potential future problems.
* Demonstrated strong organizational qualities in support of meeting tight deadlines.
* Ability to coordinate, prioritize and communicate task status to required parties.
* Must be a team player - and work cooperatively with others, sharing ideas, collaborating and putting team goals first.
* Dedicated to excellence and a strong sense of urgency.
* Self-motivated and able to work independently, with little supervision.
* Excellent customer service skills and superior telephone etiquette.
* Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
* Familiarity with Costco's core business environment related to Membership, Marketing, Merchandising, Warehouse Operations, and company philosophies.
* Knowledgeable about incident management and resolution.
* Familiarity with designing, developing, and testing software applications.
* Associates degree in computer related field.
* Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Costco Wholesale Corporation operates membership warehouses.