Information Security Specialist
Req #: 213845
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA US
Job Category: Security
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI is seeking an Information Security Specialist who provides technical knowledge and analysis of information assurance, to include applications, operating systems, Internet and Intranet, physical security, networks, risk assessment, critical infrastructure continuity and contingency planning, emergency preparedness, security awareness, and training. Provides analysis of existing system's vulnerability to possible intrusions, resource manipulation, resource denial, and destruction of resources at Ft. Belvoir/Springfield, VA.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Provides technical support and analysis to document organizational information protection framework, and supports policy and procedures preparation and implementation.
* Provides network security services in accordance with all applicable DoD & Intel guidance.
* Provides Unclassified/Classified Information Assurance services coverage to legacy networks. Enforces IA standards and policies and data and network security monitoring for intrusions. Ensures the availability, integrity, identification, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation of friendly information and information systems while denying the adversaries access to the same information and information systems.
* Provides technical and operational support to protect network systems against unauthorized access and inadvertent damage or modification.
* Responsible for assisting in all aspects of information security to include accreditations and establishment of local security policies.
* Enforce Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) compliance and reporting, and assist and coordinate with intelligence and judicial agencies. Forwards information regarding suspicious activities to appropriate agencies; develops triage policies and procedures to evaluate suspicious activity; performs blocking of Internet protocol (IP) networks; and provides host-based security management service. Investigates possible network and Automated Information System (AIS) security events; and performs user account management to include Common Access Card (CAC), Biometrics, and Public Key Identification (PKI).
* Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
* Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats.
* Design/Update security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
* Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
* Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
* Update existing body of evidence documentation for existing systems as part of RMF process
* Oversees server-based security, and ensures security and accreditation requirements are met and .maintained for customer connections. Has network security administration responsibility; installs, operates, and maintains security management software. Generates reports and updates trouble tickets. Strong communication, analytical, organization, and time management skills a must.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Must have a Top Secret level security clearance and eligible for SCI.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific, technical, or functional discipline. 2-5 years of experience is required. (Direct/related experience may be substituted for educational requirements.)
* Experience with RHEL 7.X, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, 2016 operating systems
* Experience running scanning tools for vulnerability assessment, SCAP, Tenable Nessus, etc
* Experience with Active Directory /LDAP. Supports, implements, enforces and provides recommendation for security requirements across multiple environments (Cloud (AWS/Azure), Hybrid and On-Premise)
* Experience with RMF
* Experience with XACTA and mapping of XACTA steps to body of evidence requirements for IATT, ATO for CUI compliance, SIPR, JWICS
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Use current programming language and technologies to writes code, complete programming and performs testing and debugging of applications - includes YAML, Python, Bash, Ruby
* Experience with Ansible, BOSCH, CHEF, Cloudformation, AMI , and others
* Experience with ePolicy Orchestrator, HBSS
* Experience with PKI certs for Identity Management
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.