Senior Analytic Tool Developer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219036
Location: Vienna, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
If you enjoy supporting digital signal processing (DSP) laboratory in executing their mission of boutique signal processing. If you enjoy analysis through the development of new, and enhancement of existing DSP tools employed by analysts in Sponsor's environment, join CACI to work with like minded individual on the exciting BITS program.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Collaborate with other CACI National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) development efforts to maximize compatibility and reuse of DSP software solutions.
* Lead colleague developers in day-to-day on-site support of Sponsor and analysts.
* Train Sponsor and analysts in the use of tools, theory, and capabilities.
* Develop DSP tools.
* Modify existing tools to include new functionality or repair flaws in programs.
* Provide training and documentation on newly created tools.
* Recommend tools to improve workflow and reduce processing time.
* Optimize tools to function on new hardware sets.
* Maintain cognizance of similar tool development performed elsewhere in company to leverage additional capability for customer.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computers Science, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field; or equivalent senior level work experience.
* Senior Level work experience (10+ years) in developing analytic tools for digital signal processing using Midas-based software.
* 5+ years' experience in object-oriented software development and scripting.
* 5+ years' experience performing digital signal processing operations.
* 5+ years' experience using the M2Extra software system.
* Understanding of digital signal processing theory.
* Ability to succinctly relate technical information in written training documentation, one-on-one training, and in group presentations.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Masters or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering/Science or Mathematics
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.O
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.