An Omnicell Implementation Consultant is primarily responsible for being the product expert and has direct involvement with the implementation of the customer purchased Omnicell solutions. They are actively involved in the setup, configuration, database prep, testing, and training and go live. The Implementation Consultant will also promote Omnicell best practices and clinical workflow discussions.
* Works closely with implementation manager and technical teams to execute all activities as outlined in the project plan * Subject matter expert and product consultant for Omnicell solutions * Clinical workflow analysis and consulting based on Omnicell solutions which includes clinicians and individual departments (Nursing, Pharmacy, OR, MM, etc.) * Omnicell preparation, application and hardware configuration and database requirements and setup * Provides best practice advice and input for customer process discussions * Assist with procedural changes needed for the technology change * Responsible for integrated application testing; provide feedback to analyst on required changes * Nurse preceptor training * Provides customer implementation support as needed * Report implementation activity to the Omnicell project manager * Risk escalations to Omnicell implementation manager or Project Deployment Manager * Performs required tasks to ensure timely go live and customer satisfaction * Performs go live support as per the project scope * Site cleanup: submit and closeout all RMA's for project, return/dispose of all unused implementation materials * Assist with obtaining customer acceptance * Assist in Ops to Service handoff document * Understanding of HL7 standards and Omnicell OIS * Customer and internal communications * Revenue awareness * Implementation best practices and job aides * Maintaining strong industry and product knowledge
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well with customers and with employees at various levels * A self-starter who is able to work independently and follow a detailed plan * Ability to assist with analysis of training needs and to conduct training session * Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel * Must be able to travel frequently * Must be able to push heavy equipment and have good dexterity for doing routine configuration tasks
Note: The selected individual must have a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record, be able to meet company's insurance coverage requirements and have their own vehicle in acceptable working condition.
* Associate degree or Professional Certification * At least 3 years' experience working in healthcare or in a customer support function
* Bachelor degree * 3 years of experience implementing and supporting of clinical solutions within healthcare
* Field Based position * 100% Travel Required * Irregular work hours may be required to meet the needs of the customer * May be required to stand or sit for long periods of time
Omnicell's automated medication/supply mgmt, business analytics solutions, and adherence packaging enable improved efficiency, patient safety & satisfaction.