Project Deployment Manager
Omnicell has a dynamic opportunity for a Project Deployment Manager (PDM) with experience in healthcare, managing software solutions or healthcare device implementations. The Omnicell PDM manages all aspects of the project and communications throughout the life of the project. The PDM is responsible for managing the revenue, timelines, resources, expectations, and milestones for Omnicell solution implementations. This is a nation-wide search. Ideal candidate can live anywhere in the US.
* Managing an average of 10 complex project implementations concurrently
* Single point of contact for the entire project; managing customer expectations for the project
* Scope of project management also includes upgrade and new interface coordination
* Must be able to conduct discovery, kick-off and all project meeting without management assistance
* Creating and managing a Project Plan for all projects
* Developing and managing project scope, project plan, and communication plan
* Responsible for weekly status reporting and executive status reporting. Reporting on project health and risks
* Revenue management and forecasting
* Risk mitigation, escalation and issue management
* Comfortable speaking with C-level executives
* Project resource management and scheduling
* Customer acceptance
* Ops to Service handoff document
* Software Functionality and Configuration as it relates to hardware
* Basic hardware troubleshooting of system level components
* Basic knowledge of User interface and Software troubleshooting, i.e. configurations, directory structure, information flow, upgrades/downgrades, Data restoration, and log file interpretation
* Knowledge of remote access and troubleshooting tools: vSuite, client remote support
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
* Demonstrate basic diagnostic and analytical skills to be able to research complex issues
* Capable of identifying quality issues on products and provide appropriate feedback on the root cause.
* Basic knowledge of network communications
* Recommends and implements best practices.
* Builds trust with customers and develops action plans to resolve issues that satisfy stakeholder expectations.
* Able to understand nuances of product integration into various pharmacy environments.
* Demonstrates deep product knowledge on system architecture, usage, and features.
* Implement best practices and come with new workarounds and submit feature requests as needed.
* Recommends product and process changes.
* Understands the practical use of the product to more effectively communicate with end user
* Be able to implement disaster recovery processes
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Revenue awareness
* Ability to navigate hurdles during implementation outside of the US.
* Implementation best practices and job aids
* Must be able to independently conduct all customer meetings
* Discovery/Planning, Kick-Off, Weekly Status, Go Live, Closure
* Siebel, SAP land dates, forecasting, acceptance letter generation,
* Engagement in pre-sale activities
* MS Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
* Maintaining strong industry and product knowledge
* Bachelor degree
* 2+ years of project planning experience
* 1+ years of experience working within the healthcare field
* PMP certification
* 4+ years of project planning experience
* 2+ years of experience working within the healthcare field
* Minimum 75% domestic travel, have own transportation and occasional availability during off hours may be required.
* Must be able to push heavy equipment and have good dexterity for doing routine configuration tasks.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; stand; walk/pace; use hands to handle equipment or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Omnicell's automated medication/supply mgmt, business analytics solutions, and adherence packaging enable improved efficiency, patient safety & satisfaction.