Implementation Manager, Performance Center
Omnicell is seeking an Implementation Manager for Performance Center and Enterprise Medication implementations. This individual will be responsible for providing comprehensive project management services for these product implementations at external customer sites. Through the use of PMI-based Implementation Methodology, this position ensures that product implementations are well-coordinated and completed in a timely fashion, supporting customer-defined goals for implementation and post-live use of the product. The project management services include:
* Creation of detailed implementation project plans
* Guiding customers through required implementation processes
* Delivery of training, when necessary
* Creation of implementation-related best practice documentation
* Identification of product issues and workarounds
* Managing issue escalation and resolution processes on behalf of the customer.
This position will develop and maintain productive and collaborative cross-functional relationships with Product Management, Software Development, Training & Documentation, and other core Operations teams.
* Manage individual contract adherence, system acceptance, and overall customer satisfaction.
* Create and maintain detailed, customer specific, Implementation project plans.
* Monitor and adjust project plans and implementation activities to ensure timely task completion.
* Act as customer focal point for project communications and escalation of project issues.
* Document project and product issues as well as ideas for enhancement during the on-going management of customer accounts.
* Provide constructive feedback on implementation considerations for deployment of new products and software releases.
* Assist Training and Documentation in the development and delivery of employee education on new products and software releases.
* Implementation experience with complex, multi-product, multi-site implementations.
* Ability to learn new technologies in non-traditional ways, before formal classes and documentation are available.
* Ability to deal with uncertainty and to work productively with constantly changing requirements, specifications, and priorities.
* Detail oriented.
* Excellent problem solving, organization, and time management skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
* Specific knowledge of Aesynt product offerings and customer base preferred.
* PC skills with strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Internet capabilities.
* Associates degree at least 2 years of demonstrated project management work experience
* Bachelor degree
* 4+ years of demonstrate project management work experience in healthcare
* Pharmacy or clinical operations work experience
* Experience effectively presenting technical information to leadership
* Project Management (PMP) certification
* 75% domestic travel
* Provide own transportation
* Occasional availability during off hours may be required.
* Work across multiple time zones
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk/pace; use hands to handle equipment or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Omnicell's automated medication/supply mgmt, business analytics solutions, and adherence packaging enable improved efficiency, patient safety & satisfaction.