At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies - especially their HR teams - better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture - all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We're a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions - enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Partner Integration (PI) team is responsible for exchanging data between our Payroll, HR, and Time and Labor products with external partners used by our clients to provide other related services such as 401(k), benefits, banking and human capital management systems. The Implementation Analyst 1 is an entry level position.
* The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Configure Paylocity customers for data transfers to existing partners.
* Review new configurations, explain technical and non-technical details to customers, and participate in setup reviews with both customers and external partners.
* Research file transmissions and payroll data to respond to inquiries from customers, external partners, and internal staff.
* Manage personal workload to stay current with all assigned projects.
* Review and analyze business requirements for data transfers between Paylocity customers and existing, external partners
* Configure Paylocity systems for data import and export to meet requirements
* Coordinate with clients and external partners on data reviews, testing and project status
* Manage test scripts, file delivery dates and client/vendor milestones for data transfers
* Review and audit interface setups for accuracy and adherence to requirements
Education and Experience:
* State the minimum education, experience, skills and certifications/training required to successfully perform the job.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, is required
* Prior experience in a customer-facing role is required.
* Prior experience with Payroll and/or Retirement Plans is a strong plus.
* Prior experience dealing with financial concepts a plus.
* Ability to demonstrate prior ability or an ability and willingness to learn SQL.
* Knowledge of data retrieval from a relational database (such as Access) is a strong plus; the majority of daily work duties involve the retrieval and modification of data from relational databases.
* Prior work experience in a collaborative, team-oriented environment is a strong plus.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there's no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
* Flexible work hours
* Paid Parental Leave
* Ample volunteer opportunities and events
* Health and wellness program
* Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, "We" is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is a company providing cloud-based payroll and human capital management software solutions.