OSI Systems and its subsidiaries is a vertically integrated provider of specialized electronic systems and for components that meet the critical needs in the homeland security, healthcare, defense, and aerospace industries. As a global company, we are dedicated to developing solutions for our customers and the people they serve to lead the way to a safer and healthier world.
As our HRIS Analyst, you will support the maintenance of the human resource information system (HRIS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. The HRIS Analyst serves as a subject matter expert (SME) related to HR business processes, systems functionality, configuration and capabilities.
* This position assists with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other projects as assigned.
* Provides support for HRIS, including researching and resolving issues, unexpected process results or flaws; performing scheduled, ongoing maintenance activities
* Assist in integration projects and its ongoing maintenance. This includes review & upload of integration files between HRIS and other applications, debugging file transfer failures in a timely manner
* Assist in creating a repository for integration technical specification documents and other workflow documentation for new and existing integrations
* Participates in the development/enhancement of HRIS business processes and procedures
* Conduct audits routinely to verify the integrity of HR data across all systems.
* Supporting end-users of the application in areas such as:
* Designing training materials
* Training end-users as needed
* Fosters and maintains successful, productive working relationships with our internal project teams
* Coordinates project planning meeting and/or conference calls. Updates project plans, priorities, and sequencing as needed.
* Documents and shares project meetings; compiles and maintains project status reports. Work closely with our cross-functional project team, and facilitate meetings, provide status updates, and launch project communications as needed
* Assisting in the creative development of written and visual materials to communicate our company programs and processes.
* Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company's Code of Ethics and Conduct
* It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
* Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
* Bachelor's degree preferred; Associate's Degree required
* 3 to 5 years of HRIS Analyst experience
* Previous experience using HRMS systems such as ADP EV5, MS Dynamics, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workdayfor Transactions and Reporting
* Engaging, have a curious mind that focuses on how HR systems and information affect business operations, be skilled in creative problem solving and will challenge the status quo.
* Possess strong communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills, accompanied by strong technical and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
* Strive for excellence in all areas of his/her work and exemplify OSI's values of focusing on service, taking initiative, showing respect, operating with integrity and focusing on safety.
* Basic project management skills is a plus
* Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
* Strong Excel worksheet skills; including formulas and data manipulation
* Proven ability to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated creativity and thinking "outside the box"
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Tools: specifically Excel
* Prior work experience in HR and/or project management a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
Poster Link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.
About OSI Systems
OSI Systems is a company which provides electronic systems and components for businesses in the homeland security, healthcare, defense, and aerospace markets.