Optima Tax Relief
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
* Help with IRS tax audits
* Filing past-due tax returns
* Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
* Setting up tax payment plans
* Removing wage garnishment
* Filing an offer in compromise
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2017
The Helpdesk team is a vital part of our company, and as part of that team you will be providing technical assistance, responding to queries, writing training material, training users, completing tickets and managing and maintaining the hardware/software for all users in the company. On a daily basis you will be working with not only standard users, but with the executives and department heads of the company and will be expected to deliver exceptional/outstanding customer service.
* Manage user deployments, transfers, and terminations.
* Assist with company-wide implementations
* Answer incoming requests by phones, email, tickets, and in-person.
* Create training material for users, and other technicians.
* Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
* Research issues, using all available resources.
* Maintain and troubleshoot all hardware, and software issues. Such as, but not limited to; PCs, Printers, Scanners, Tablets, Laptops, Faxs, etc.
* Provide a positive customer service experience
* Other duties as assigned, may not be strictly IT related.
* Demonstrate flexibility and adaptation to changing priorities.
* Timely respond to supervisor or company inquires.
* Research problems/solutions without direct supervision.
* Attend department meetings daily, weekly, and monthly.
Minimum of 1 year of professional IT helpdesk or equivalent experience
This job operates in an office setting, with low to moderate noise levels, and temperature controlled environment. We work out of 3 sites, two of which are in a shared courtyard, the other which is about ? a mile down the street. You will routinely be working with PCs, Faxes, Printers, Phones. Occasionally you may have to assist with maintenance in building MPOE.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk with other employees and hear responses and instructions. Employee is required to sit at desk for part of the work day with frequent standing and walking within office environment, and between building sites. The employee is required to use hands and fingers for writing and typing, and to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as copy machines, and computer printer. Employee may occasionally crouch or kneel to reach inventory or to clean server rooms. Be willing and able to ascend/descend ladders to reach access-points or ethernet drops. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision (may be corrected), peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus on task at hand.
Some travel may be required for this position; as job duties and teams need arise. Maximum travel should be between sites, about half a mile.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday in an 8 hour shift between 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with a 60 minute meal break daily. Additional hours and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* Life & Supplemental Insurance
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
* Potential to grow within the company
About Optima Tax Relief
Comprised of Tax Professionals with over 25 years of experience, Optima Tax Relief is a full service Tax Resolution firm.