Optima Tax Relief
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
* Help with IRS tax audits
* Filing past-due tax returns
* Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
* Setting up tax payment plans
* Removing wage garnishment
* Filing an offer in compromise
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2017
As a vital part of the Optima Tax Relief team, this position will provide Desktop support to company-widepersonnel. They will work effectively with all levels of employees, including the executive team, using verbal and written communication. Under direct supervision you will develop your network and server management skills. This position will work closely with all departments in the company. This is a great opportunity for a smart, critical thinker who can manage multiple priorities and prides themselves on attention to details.
* Identify sources of network problems and perform software troubleshooting
* Diagnose, support, maintain, and troubleshoot telecom and network issues
* Utilize knowledge of: LAN/WAN, Routers, VLAN, Firewall, IP Phones, and TCP/IP
* Assist with Google Apps for Business
* Setup, configure, add/remove users, and troubleshoot office phone infrastructure, experience working with enterprise phone systems, ShoreTel ECC a plus
* Support Salesforce CRM
* Manage and close service tickets in a timely manner
* Provide user rollout tasks such as installation, imaging, backups and workstation moves
* Diagnose, support, maintain, and troubleshoot PC, software, and printer issues
* Maintain desktop connectivity and assist users with technology issues
* Demonstrate flexibility and adaptation to changing priorities
* Answer incoming requests by phones, email, tickets, and in-person (identifies, researches, resolves technical issues)
* Timely respond to supervisor and company inquires
* Attend department meetings daily, weekly, and monthly
* Experience with Apple OS and Mac is a plus.
* Experience with advanced Excel and/or SQL Queries is a plus
* Experience with Tableau or Microsoft BI is a plus
* Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
* Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday in an 8 hour shift from 9:30am to 6:30pm with a 60 minute meal break daily. Additional overtime hours, weekend work, or schedule changes may be required as job duties demand.
* Other duties as assigned, may not be strictly IT related
* The preceding functions have been examples provided of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. List is not all-inclusive and management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind work assignments.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of professional IT experience
* Expert in Windows Desktop environment, Active Directory management and IP telephony
* Strong familiarity with servers and network systems
* Knowledge of: LAN/WAN, Routers, VLAN, Firewall, IP Phones, and TCP/IP
* MS or Cisco certifications a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* $50,000-$55,000 DOE
* 401K with company match
* Life & Supplemental Insurance
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Optional)
About Optima Tax Relief
Comprised of Tax Professionals with over 25 years of experience, Optima Tax Relief is a full service Tax Resolution firm.