Optima Tax Relief
Optima Tax Relief is the leading nationwide tax resolution firm helping people solve their IRS tax problems and is the largest of its kind in America. We work to build relationships with our thousands of clients and the IRS alike so that we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax issues.
We are committed to delivering an industry-leading experience to our employees, and clients and are honored to have received the following awards:
Orange County Register Top Workplaces, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Americas Fastest Growing Private Companies Winner of INC. 5000, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Winner of the Better Business Bureaus Torch Award for Ethics
CEO Named a Top CEO by Glassdoor, 2018
Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, 2018
WHY OPTIMA TAX RELIEF:
* Strong Company Core Values
* Commitment to Positive Client Experiences
* Ethical Work is conducted with the Highest Level of IntegrityAlways
* Strong Corporate Culture: Community Outreach, Interactive Wellness Program, Knotts DayTheres Always Something to Look Forward to!
* Employee Development and Potential Career Advancement
* Expansion, Innovation and Professional Growth!
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
As the Systems/Network Administrator at Optima Tax Relief, your role is relied upon for maintaining, configuring, optimizing and upgrading the major systems and networking infrastructure. In addition, you will play a role in assisting with migrations of local systems to cloud platforms and managing cloud software and systems. You will perform day- to- day operational duties and be an escalation point for the IT Helpdesk team if they require advanced troubleshooting help. You will work directly with upper management and department heads to assist their teams in optimizing their systems usage.
* Ability to thoroughly troubleshoot issues, and work with support if needed
* Full understanding of the IP network stack/OSI model
* Ability to build out multi-site network infrastructure based on industry systems such as Palo Alto, Cisco, and Sophos equipment
* Work with network hardware such as firewalls, load balancers, Mesh Wi-Fi networks, routers, VPN appliances, Web Filters, etc.
* Work within systems such as Google Apps for Business/G Suite, Office 365, Backup systems, AWS, Networked Antivirus, Local Active Directory, etc.
* Partner closely with software/hardware vendors to troubleshoot/debug issues
* Author training materials, policies and procedures and present to end-users and members of the IT Team
* Document Disaster Recovery Process and provide periodic testing of DR steps
* Adaptive working with shifting priorities, deadlines, and juggling job responsibilities
* Willingness to help train and mentor more junior team members
* Familiarity with SQL/Queries and intermediate skill with Excel manipulations/Formulas
* Participate in corporate-initiated technology implementations and help with technology recommendation/budgeting
* May be required to visit remote sites to resolve emergencies/outages/maintenance windows
* Ability to prioritize, respond, and follow through on multiple simultaneous requests
* Perform other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
* A Strong Multitasker
* You Possess Excellent Organizational, Written, and Communication Skills
* Meticulous Attention to Detail and High Sense of Accountability
* Self-Starter, Motivated, Willing to Ask for Assistance
* Proficient and comfortable with office equipment (Computer skills Microsoft Office, Outlook)
* Remain focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
* You Hold a Strong Work Ethic and are Committed to Excellence
* A Team Player
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
* Minimum 5 years IT professional experience
* Hands on experience with administrating PBX and Telecommunication (Mitel/Shoretel is a plus)
* Must have experience with Enterprise Firewalls
* Complete understanding of DNS, DHCP, NTP, VLAN, RADIUS protocols
WHAT WE OFFER:
* $80,000 + DOE
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance
* 401K and Company Match Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Hardship Program
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Optional Holidays)
* Career Opportunities
* Award Winning Work Culture!
About Optima Tax Relief
Comprised of Tax Professionals with over 25 years of experience, Optima Tax Relief is a full service Tax Resolution firm.