Helpdesk Technician / Field Services
Req #: 223435
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is searching for an ambitious Helpdesk Technician / Field Services team member to join our high-performing Corporate Information Systems team in Sterling, VA. You will leverage your technical expertise and customer-service skills while gaining invaluable professional experience within a company that provides real opportunity for upward mobility (in addition to a very generous benefits package!).
More About the Role:
* Perform software and application installation and upgrades.
* Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
* System administration duties as needed for back-end systems.
* Install/repair desktops and laptops.
* Maintain network printers, scanners, and Cisco IP Phones.
* Support mobile devices.
* Investigate basic system, network, and user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
* Help to anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
* Establish and perform routine maintenance programs following company and vendor standards.
* Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
* Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
* May assist other technical teams in on-site tasks when local resources are not present.
* Document technical problems and resolutions for future reference.
* Work with other IT professionals as directed to coordinate efforts, resolve cross-team issues and communicate changes.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* 2+ years of related experience.
* Must be obtainable - TS/SCI clearance.
* Security plus certification.
* Professional experience with Windows desktop operating systems including Windows 7, Windows 10, as well as Dell hardware, and Microsoft imaging server and process.
* Proficiency with current versions of Microsoft Outlook and other office products as well as Active Directory and MS Exchange.
* Knowledge of Cisco Call Manager and solid understanding of network communications.
* Essential professional skills such as excellent written/verbal communication/customer service skills, the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively communicate with end users by telephone and email.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of VDI and VM environment
* Experience with Dell hardware, and Microsoft imaging server and processes
* BitLocker and Windows Hello experience
* OneDrive and Office 365 experience
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.