SAP Solution Architect
Req #: 222133
Location: Ashburn, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
CACI is looking for an experienced SAP Solution Architect to join our team in support of a large-scale SAP program at a Federal Civilian Agency. This individual will bridge the gap between business requirements and modern technological capabilities to provide enterprise-wide solutions and continuous system integration.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Develop, communicate, and evolve enterprise functional strategies that result in standardized business solutions. Each solution's features will be designed to provide higher reliability at a lower cost of maintenance.
* Develop deep subject matter knowledge about the IT systems, environment, and customer culture and use that knowledge to identify and deliver solutions from planning/design stage through implementation and maintenance.
* Have an established relationship and work closely with major software and ERP providers to construct functional product roadmaps that ensure continued support of current functionality while planning for upgrades, migrations, and product end of life. .
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree, and minimum 7 years of experience
* SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) Experience
* Direct experience with SAP SRM and Procurement for Public Sector (PPS)
* Proven past experience as a Solution Architect leading multiple projects in a complex SAP environment
* Manage competing priorities and stakeholders
* Incorporate all system components in to a cohesive functional architecture supporting technical, cross-functional, and interface requirements
* Ability to analyze and design system architectures to address business processes and integrate cloud-hosted solutions, various database technologies (Oracle and HANA), infrastructure, and middleware software components
* Produce best practice architecture models and technical work products that aid in the development of system solutions
* Proven ability to interface effectively with Senior Leaders and client personnel, particularly briefing architecture concepts and details in a clear manner
* Proven ability to facilitate meetings to elicit design and architecture content
* Proven leadership skills and ability to communicate to Senior leaders
* Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft Office tools
* Strong written and verbal communications
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment where multiple work-streams are on-going in parallel
* NACI clearance must be obtainable
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience managing Federal Government IT projects
* Leadership role in supply chain project
* Experience with project risk identification, management and mitigation
* SAP Supply Chain (Procurement, Fulfillment, Warehouse and Inventory Management) business process knowledge
* SAP Financials knowledge
* Exposure/experience working on an Agile project
* Ability to conduct training needs assessment and upfront gap analysis and evaluation; devise training design approaches and methods
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.