Firmware Engineer(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 216760
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is looking for a highly motivated Firmware Engineer in Dulles, VA. Join the CACI team to use your skills to alter, organize and model the functionality of software for your organization.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Design and develop software interfaces to hardware elements in software defined signal processing and communication systems.
* Work with hardware vendors to understand interface requirements and implement those interfaces in our systems.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI Clearance must be current
* Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering.
* Hands on experienced with FPGA development including VHDL.
* Hands-on experience with Network/Spectrum/Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, and Multi-meters.
* Experience with C, C++, python, MATLAB, MS Visio.
* Experience developing software packages in the Linux OS environment.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.