who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
We are currently hiring a Helpdesk Technician to join our team. The role will be the first main contact for all tier-1 technical support needs for internal users. They position will provide customer service and troubleshoot a variety of technical issues, including hardware, software, utilities and telecommunications. This role will work with the latest technology and new equipment, offering hands-on support with Microsoft Team, Intune, and Microsoft Autopilot.
* Providing technical support and consulting services on all IT related matters
* Answering inquiries received at the Help Desk and accurately classifying, prioritizing and recording the service requests
* Working with users to appropriately diagnose the nature of their problems and resolving software, hardware and mobile device issues
* Hardware and application support
* Responsible for imaging, configuration and deployment of new workstations
* 1-3 years of experience in IT or an equivalent combination of work experience and education
* Proficient technical knowledge in various systems, hardware, software and database applications
* Preferred Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to identify and solve problems with limited supervision
* Thorough attention to detail
* Fluent in Spanish preferred
* Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
* Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
InnerWorkings, Inc. is the marketing execution firm serving brands across a wide range of industries.