Helpdesk Specialist - Dallas, TX
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
Part of our team, you will provide excellent technical support to BenefitMall employees.
* Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner. This includes receiving, triaging, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests.
* Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately IT teams to resolve problems outside of the scope of the helpdesk technical responsibility
* Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
* Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
* Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems
* On-call required
* Occasional long, irregular hours and travel
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant helpdesk experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration preferred
* Experience with ServiceDesk Plus or similar trouble ticket management system preferred
* Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) or CompTIA A+ Certification preferred
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
BenefitMall is a provider of integrated payroll and employee benefit products and services.