Senior Salesforce Developer - Dallas, TX
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
Part of our team, you will design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. These include configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle and assist the Senior/Manager.
* Team player, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
* Provide technical assistance and coaching to other developers, support teams, management, etc.
* Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
* Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
* Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the SFDC platform
* Strong communication skills to interface with various technology teams and business stakeholders.
* Strong ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
* Research, document, and implement program requirements and specifications.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a combination of equivalent degree and/or experience.
* 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Lightning and Communities is required.
* 5+ years of SQL and/or SOQL database language experience required.
* 5+ years of experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools etc.)
* Experience in AppExchange release management packaging applications for App Exchange is desirable
* Configure page layouts designed for different business profiles and requirements that are accessible for desktop, tablet, and mobile interfaces.
* Exposure to Single Sign-On / Identity Management.
* Demonstrated experience working in medium to large scale Salesforce implementations.
* Hands on configuration and customization of Service Cloud/Salesforce Platform including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, Flows, Process builder, etc.
* Web frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, and similar) is desired.
* Experience in web services standards and related technologies (REST, XML, SOAP, JSON)
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
BenefitMall is a company providing online payroll, benefits, tax compliance, and HR services.