Technical Support Lead - Dallas, TX
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
Leads the team responsible for IT Service Management to the back-office staff, sales, and leadership of BenefitMall.
* Interface with key business leaders daily to report on IT service status, and to solicit priorities and feedback on open issues
* Provide reporting of system events, support tickets, and overall performance against Service Level Agreements to executives
* Triage ServiceDesk queue, escalate high-priority tickets, follow-up on open items, and communicate with business users on the status of their requests
* Communicate regularly with internal customers, as appropriate, to ensure the delivery of high-quality customer service
* Monitor, prioritize and resolve service requests
* Directly provide deskside support or remote customer service when required
* Help to maintain inventory of computers and peripheral equipment
* Occasional long and irregular hours, and some travel required
* HS Diploma or GED equivalent
* 5 or more years' experience in Information Technology
* 2 or more years of supervisory or technical leadership experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office 365 Administration, Active Directory, file and print services, Bitlocker and desktop or laptop computer hardware
* Knowledge of the common sources of trouble in Windows operating systems, Active Directory, and Outlook
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Ability to conduct informal presentations in small -group/team settings.
* Understand and work to resolve complex technical problems.
* Work in and contribute to a positive team environment.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
BenefitMall is a provider of integrated payroll and employee benefit products and services.