Swc Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We're looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role is responsible for monitoring our central dashboard for alerts and events about the health of our customer's IT environments. The ideal candidate has a general understanding of system and network protocols, configurations, and operations. The ability to manage multiple tasks, communicate effectively, quickly triage and resolve customer issues is required. Previous experience providing Level I support is also a plus.
This is the perfect role for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in Help Desk or Systems/Network Administration. We are passionate about our people, solutions and technology and are seeking an experienced enthusiastic intern that shares that same passion. We are looking for a minimum of 20-25 hours a week time commitment.
Seeking candidates graduating December 2019 - May 2021 to apply to our fall internship. This internship has the potential for extension past the 10-12 week internship based on business needs.
* Must be currently enrolled and attending an accredited college in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA, required
* Basic level experience with Microsoft operating systems and suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), preferred
* Prior experience with help desk ticketing systems and service desk management tools, preferred
* Exposure to help desk processes and procedures with experience with service desk management tools, preferred
* Active Directory, required
* Microsoft Technologies experience, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Candidate must have a strong technical aptitude to learn new technology
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
* Has a high degree of ethics, professionalism, attentiveness and communication excellence (both verbal and written)
Keywords: Intern, Internship, Service Desk, Help Desk, Entry level, Active Directory, AD, Exchange, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office, Remote Support, Support Analyst, Analyst, Entry-Level
About Swc Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners is an award-winning provider of IT solutions to midsize businesses.