Partners Data Systems
InterSystems in Kendall Square is recruiting for a Help Desk Specialist - Executive Support to join our international Technical Services team. This position works directly with InterSystems Senior Executives to meet their technology needs.
The right candidate must be comfortable working directly with the highest level of leadership in a global organization. This position works with a variety of complex systems and carries out technical tasks supporting the Apple ecosystem of devices and services in an enterprise environment consisting of Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, custom applications and more. This individual must quickly and confidently integrate corporate systems and consumer technologies, manage executive home networks and devices, and lead the development of technical solutions to varied problems.
Reporting to the Manager of Technical Services, this position requires a highly motivated and experienced support professional who can work independently in a fast-paced environment to identify and prioritize needs, react with urgency and creativity, and evaluate and recommend solutions to those with the highest level of expectations.
At InterSystems, customer relationships are our top priority. The Technical Services Executive Support role embodies this customer service mindset by ensuring that InterSystems' leadership is always in the best position to focus on our customers around the world.
* Configuring and maintaining computers for InterSystems Executive Leadership, including software installations, network configurations, hardware integration and final testing.
* Troubleshooting and repairing in-house systems. In addition to hardware failures, this includes difficulties such as system freezes, application crashes, and slow performance.
* Providing off-site support for executive home systems located regionally.
* Support Apple macOS, iOS, and various consumer technologies.
* Support Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange environments.
* Set up, maintain and repair local and network peripherals.
* Maintain current information regarding new products, software, and services. Acquiring, configuring, and distributing new technology as appropriate.
* Maintain appropriate documentation for devices and processes.
* 4+ years experience integrating and maintaining PC hardware and operating systems in an enterprise environment.
* 2+ years experience supporting Apple devices and services.
* 2+ years experience supporting an enterprise Windows environment including Exchange and Active Directory.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to independently identify and prioritize tasks and respond urgently and confidently.
* Strong troubleshooting skills, experience working with executive management preferred.
* Must be organized and detail oriented.
* Occasional weekend and/or evening work required when dealing with critical system upgrades or problem resolution.
About InterSystemsInterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications. In healthcare, finance, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.