We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven't stopped there. We're empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We're here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business-and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
As the Head of Business systems you will be responsible for managing a high performing team focused on developing and managing key business systems across HR, sales, support, finance, and supply chain. This role will report to the Finance organization and will be a key leader working with various key stakeholders/leadership teams across Square to align technology roadmaps with other Square initiatives.
* Lead a team of techno/functional business analysts, integration developers and architects across ERP, HCM, PLM and CRM applications
* Work closely with multiple engineering teams for financial reconciliation, ecommerce and CRM systems Integration
* Responsible for annual planning and budgeting
* Continuously revisit the roadmap and adjust based on Square's growth and direction.
* Own application architecture managing data governance processes, integration, and information flows between various partner and external/internal systems
* Hire and retain top talent ensuring our business systems team is scaling for the future
* Work with teams, peers and business partners to define, develop, prioritize, and implement strategic plans, initiatives, and/or solutions.
* Be fully responsible and accountable for solution delivery - i.e., design, execution, service, and support for systems in scope.
* Own the projects/roadmaps/initiatives inflight with an emphasis on Oracle Cloud migration and Arena to Oracle Agile migration.
* Manage and develop a strategic relationship with key Saas vendors, constantly evaluate professional service vendors and participate in contract negotiations.
* Experience managing an Oracle R12 environment
* Strong understanding of HR, finance, supply chain, and sales business processes and systems
* Ideally have experience with Workday, Salesforce
* Strong acumen of business systems architecture, requirements, testing and implementation
* Understanding of integration platforms such as Mulesoft or Dell Boomi is required
* Experience in implementing Oracle cloud would be ideal
* Exceptional project management skills, especially major cross functional initiatives
* Proven experience leading an applications or business systems team
At Square, our purpose is to empower - within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Square is a company providing software, hardware, and financial services products.