We believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. So we're building tools that make commerce easier and more accessible to all. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven't stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, and our Cash app lets people pay each other back instantly. We're empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. Let's shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it. We're here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business-and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Come join one of our many growing iOS Teams! Each has it's own unique opportunity to help grow our business and make a positive impact on our merchants and sellers!
Teams that are hiring:
Point of Sale - https://squareup.com/us/en/software/point-of-sale
Payments Product - https://squareup.com/us/en/payments
Invoices - https://squareup.com/us/en/invoices
Employee Managment - https://squareup.com/us/en/point-of-sale/features/employee-management
You will (or want to learn!)...
* Enjoy working on mobile apps at all levels - from networking up to user interfaces and whatever's in between.
* Build high availability and highly resilient systems which can accept and accurately report payments no matter the network or device conditions.
* Collaborate with iOS, Android, and Server engineers to ship features.
* Work with product managers and designers to iterate on and define product scope and design.
Languages and technologies we use (and teach)...
* Swift, Objective-C for development.
* KIF for UI testing.
* Protocol buffers for network transport.
* CocoaPods for our build environment.
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Square is a financial services, merchant services aggregator and mobile payment company.