Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an HBSS Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Quantico, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of the NG Technical Services Division working on the MCCOG contract. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise wide cyber systems and networks for the Marine Corps. This position is 12 hour shift and requires weekend/holiday duty performance and may require up to 10% global travel to other Department of Defense installations.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators
* Support 24x7x365 Cyber Network Defense (CND) operations to include service requests and incident handling
through a ticketing system
* Interacting with users and troubleshooting various HBSS issues
* Perform system administration of the ePO systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring,
backup, and restoration
* Manage system and server security posture using the McAfee Host-based Security System according to
organizational security regulations.
* Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system
performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space
BS in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience
* Two (2) years of experience with networking fundamentals and an understanding of common protocols
* Windows, Unix, Linux operating system administration
* Knowledge and practical application of DISA HBSS program
* Administration of ePolicy Orchestrator and applicable modules
* DoD 8570 requirement: IAT II and CNDSP IS will be required after 180 days
* DoD Secret clearance
* Advanced ePolicy Orchestrator administration
* Advanced configuration and maintenance of ePO modules (Firewall, HIPS, Policy Auditor)
* Extensive experience administering USMC and DOD network environments
* Position prefers a candidate with a current TS/SCI Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.