Full Stack Software Engineer - Fixed Income / Mortgage Analytics
Req #: 190004441
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The successful candidate will be an experienced full-stack developer with a proven track record of successful deliveries in client-facing web applications. The role will see you working directly with senior business stakeholders, managing their priorities and delivering on their business requirements. You will be working with both local and globally based technologists across strategic initiatives that will see the complete re-engineering of the client analytics platforms in the Securitized Products (SPG) space. This is a unique opportunity for someone eager to learn about the global SPG business and to bring forward innovative ideas to rebuild the platforms.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Experience delivering client-facing web solutions, preferably in the Fixed Income space
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Experience using build tools like Jenkins, Maven, ANT and source control tools like GIT/Bitbucket
* Experience in working with global business stakeholders and technology teams to deliver solutions, in-line with the strategic end-state and overarching business requirements (the successful candidate will be dealing with business/tech-savvy teams on a daily basis)
* Cloud, Cassandra and Universal Messaging/Nirvana broker experience are highly desired
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.