Req #: 190033247
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The role is within Corporate Technology (Finance group) responsible for supporting SAPBI applications. SAPBI applications are corporate book of record for Expense management, General Ledger reporting, Supplier reporting, these applications are most critical for JP Morgan and are used globally across all regions and Lines of Business including executive level management from Corporate and LOB CFOs, Product and Financial Controllers and P&A. to drive key decisions around financial management.
The platform has several components such as SAPBW (HANA), and a reporting/analytics layer (SAPBI), the application development team develops and supports the SAPBI applications used by the Corporate Finance group and various lines of business for their Daily/Monthly/Quarterly GL, Expense mgmt. and Cost allocation reports and analysis.
This role is specifically for an experienced SAPBI Developer skill set (SAPBW 7.5 +, SAPBI 4.1 SP6+, HANA DB, data extraction from SAP ERP) to support the SAPBI reporting and Analytics. Tableau, Qlikview experience is an added advantage. This resource is expected to work closely with other team members (project managers, business analysts. Operate) in designing and ensuring overall integrity of project including design, build, defining test strategies/approaches , end-to-end System Integration Test creation and execution, providing User Acceptance Testing support and implementation support across multiple projects.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* Required at least 5 - 6 years of SAPBI software development experience in implementing large scale data warehouses
* Experience in Extracting the data from SAP ERP modules
* Strong hands on experience on SAP advanced ABAP programming & HANA SQL script and modelling knowledge is required
* 3 - 4 years of exposure to latest SAP HANA Database version, Experience in creating HANA views and Stored Procedures using HANA studio and/or Eclipse is required
* Knowledge of release management, version control practices and procedures is required
* Must have full life-cycle experience in ETL/SAPBI projects, preferably in the finance industry
* Ability to Analyze the Requirements & high level design documents and come with various build options/solutions & perform the development with minimum supervision
* Working experience in reporting toolset like Business Objects, QlikView, Tableau is a plus
* Exposure to S/4 HANA concepts and Fiori app is a plus
* Experience with scheduling jobs using a scheduling tool like Control-M will be plus
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.