Application Support/Business Analyst - Fund Accounting Systems
Req #: 190035259
Location: Boston, MA, US
Job Category: Technology
Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design or programming. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally -and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Basic knowledge of application development
* Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed
* Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goal
* Basic Oracle/SQL experience (select, insert, update); advanced SQL (stored procedure, functions, etc) is a plus
* Data analysis and identification of user trends
* Presentation skills to both technical and non-technical peers and management teams (both via verbal and written methods using PowerPoint, influential emails, etc.).
* Fund Accounting system and/or product knowledge (primarily FIS InvestOne/Asset Arena set of productions)
* UI scripting languages (VB/VBA, Excel macros, Python, etc.) a plus
CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the
technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and
institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and
$393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends
liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution.
You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers
worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise
technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic
payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment
in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the
financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a
technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career
development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your
career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people
and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.