As creators of the games and apps Twitch broadcasters and viewers revel in, developers are incredibly important partners for us. They are already reaching tens of millions of viewers on Twitch today; we want to help them wrap even more broadcasters, viewers and users into their products. The Developer Experience team helps creators create great apps that stand out, present their products to users who may like them, engage with their existing users, and find innovative ways to generate revenue. We are looking for an analytical operator with entrepreneurial spirit to create data driven programs to drive developer ecosystem growth. You will help to define team strategy through gleaning developer insights and implement best practices to create a world class ecosystem on Twitch. You have demonstrated success creating or actively managing a commercial application ecosystem. You're also comfortable collaborating deeply with software developers, product managers and designers. Ownership, drive, and scrappiness are essential behaviors.
* Create scalable programs that enable developers to help creators monetize more effectively
* Manage cross-functional developer platform programs by working with product, marketing, partnerships and legal
* Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, and ensure cross-team coordination on high impact developer ecosystem priorities
* Implement fair and transparent policy enforcement systems which build trust within our developer community
* 5+ years' experience in a commercial capacity within online media or application ecosystems
* Clarity of thought and expression, verbally and in writing, internally and externally
* Deep understanding of software development practices, RESTful APIs, data streaming services, video distribution technologies, and embedded application
* Analytical fluency
* Game industry experience
* Management consulting experience
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
* Maternity & Parental Leave
* Flexible PTO
* Commuter Benefits
* Amazon Employee Discount
* Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
* Free Snacks & Beverages
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch is a company that develops a social video platform and community for gamers, video game culture, and the creative arts.